Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation
Himalayan Mt. Abhyanga
Tibetan Chakra Stone Ritual
Tibetan Blissful Sleep
Marma & Mud Magic
Menu of Services
AYURVEDIC FACE REJUVENATION
This is the first Ayurvedic technique we introduced to the spa and beauty industries and is published in detail in both Ayurvedic Beauty Care and Ayurvedic Spa. Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation is not only a stand alone 75-minute treatment. Its three-step process has been adapted to create customized and signature treatments worldwide. What makes this treatment so transforming for clients is the use of marma - or vital energy - points. Marmas are found all over the body, but are particularly concentrated on the face, neck, and upper chest. Combined with polarity therapy, selected organic oils, and a loving attitude, people feel this treatment to be as balancing and energizing as a fully body massage. An added plus, however, is how marmas mobilize the light energy in the body, restoring a youthful glow and natural radiance.
The three steps to this technique are...
- Balancing polarity touch, which quickly settles the client and integrates their subtle energy from head to toe. This sequence can be used at the beginning of any spa treatment.
- A combination of marma points and strokes using customized oils to rejuvenate the skin and bring deeper balance to the whole body. This sequence can be shortened by doing each of the strokes once rather than three times to fit into a facial or the face portion of a massage.
- An invigorating ear and scalp massage so that the deeply relaxed client is gently awoken and re-grounded into a state of calm clarity. This is a great way to end any treatment when the client is so deeply relaxed that they are cloudy or perhaps is feeling a bit too wobbly to get off the table.
Because of the versatility of this treatment, there can be any number of enhancing touches and services that can be added to Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation;
|Describe it in your service menu like this...|
"Something magical happens just by working on the face. In Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation, the whole body will let go and its energy shift into a roomier and more peaceful place. A child-like glow will shine again. Experience how this unique combination of gentle balancing touch, use of marmas (vital energy points), stimulating scalp and ear massage. Together with the use of aromatic oils and lotions can deeply calm, refresh, and re-energize your face and whole being. 90 minutes"
( WATCH A CLIP OF THE AYURVEDIC FACE REJUVENATION TREATMENT )
Who Benefits from Receiving Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation?
Anyone who is looking for...
- 100% natural, time tested skin care
- stress relief
- relief from TMJ - grinding the teeth and/or neck tension
- help with insomnia
- a natural way to age gracefully
- help with healing pre- and post-surgery
Suggested Steps in the Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation Treatment
- Foot bath and offering the Skin-Type Questionnaire
- Cleanse the face with cleanser or oil and water
- Performing the "Marmamassage"
- Mask (optional)
- Rinchen Water , then a little more oil
This technique gently unmasks the natural beauty that is always just below the surface. Youthful looks return as muscles relax and the skin becomes re-energized and glowing - no matter what your age.
Testimonial by Michelle Herman
"The idea of Ayurvedic face Rejuvenation appealed to me because I was hopeful that Eastern healing techniques could relax my neck and head - where I hold a lot of tension.
The experience of the treatment, however, far surpassed my expectations. Muscles released throughout my whole body, not just my face. The relief of feeling painful knots dissolve in my head, neck, and shoulders was exquisite. Unconscious patterns of holding let go, smoothing all lines and furrows.
I left with a softer, younger, happier, and looser body. The memory of the relaxation is something I strive to re-create every day, reminding my muscles to release their grip. Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation is the highlight of my week."
The following Diamond Way Ayurveda products are available to deliver the Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation Treatment:
Vata (Unlimited Mind) Face Oil - a blend of organic oils to nourish dry skin
Pitta (Spontaneous Joy) Face Oil - a blend of organic oils to protect sensitive skin
Kapha (Rainbow Body) Face Oil - an organic blend of light and non-congestive oils for Kapha skin
Rinchen Water - a blend of colloidal copper, silver, and gold in revitalized water to hydrate the skin
Cool Eyes Pillow - a light, small eye-shaped pillow filled with flax and psyllium seed that keeps the eyes naturally cool
Head Support Pillow - a cotton covered foam pillow designed to efficiently support the head and neck
Tummy Warmer - a cotton pillow filled with rice, fennel, and salt designed to be heated in a microwave or hot towel cab
Products included in the
Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation
- 1oz Vata, Pitta, and Kapha Face Oils
- 2oz. Rinchen Water
- "Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation" DVD
- Ayurvedic Beauty Care book
These products can be purchased separately on our SHOPPING CART or as the special package. If you would like to market some of these products to your clients, they are also available at the WHOLESALE portion of our website.
If you feel inspired to learn more, please join us in a class ...
Ayurvedic Face Rejuvenation is a three part series designed to be a 60 to 90-minute hands on service that has three parts.
- OPENING - quickly calms, balances and relaxes even the most high drive client.
- MARMA - specific points and strokes are used on the face to revitalize the tissues. This sequence fits in well as the massage portion of any facial.
- CLOSING - pleasantly invigorating sequence to refresh the body and clear the mind so the client can leave relaxed but alert.
The unique combination of gentle, balancing touch, use of marmas (vital energy) points, stimulating scalp and ear massage, together with aromatic oils/lotions can deeply calm, refresh, re-energize your face and whole being. The parts may be used together and combined with questionnaires, product advice and relaxation time to make a 90-minute service. Segments of this protocol can used as an add on service or can be included and adapted in addressing specific problems such as tired eyes, sinus problems, or jaw tension. THEORY
- Introduction to Ayurveda - Ayurvedic treatments and principles
- Five elements and three doshas
- Understanding mind/body types and using questionnaires
- Factors that balance and aggravate doshas, subtle energies of the body
- Discussion of customizing treatments - six sense theory
- Understanding your co-workers based on Ayuvedic understanding
Back to Top
- Work on the feet to relax the head, neck, shoulders and back
- Polarity balancing techniques
- Scalp treatment with warm oils
- Work on the neck and chest
- Face rejuvenation using marmas
- Work on the ears to freshen the body and clear the mind